Saturday 4 August 2012

Introducing...

Hello.

I told Andy Vine I would do a brief introduction before posting anything more so here it is.

I'm Kelly Ward however I blog as Panda. Newest member of Dead Pheasant I guess? I've mostly been roped in by Andy. This is me if you should be interested. Blurry as usual.



I do photography I suppose. Pure amateur. It began as a kid and has been on/off ever since. Re-discovered it at 17 though at that time it was what I did to capture the life I was living. Couple years of go I finally found it within myself to try studying it properly. That didn't quite work out as planned. I hope to return to studying it at some point but for now I make do with just enjoying shooting. Mostly I just shoot whatever takes my fancy. There's projects in the pipeline though and distant dreams.

I've been known to shoot digitally though my real love is for my analogue photography. I use various cameras and film. Here's some of my personal favourites.

From my Diana F+

From my LC-A+

From my Olympus OM-10

From my Pentax K1000

So there you have a small selection of my many photographs. I hope you like them. I hope you'll enjoy the stuff I'll be posting in future as well. If you want you can also follow my main blog, a Panda with a Camera, where I'll post not just my photos but all kinds of other stuffs.

Laters,

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment